Terms & Conditions
Please, read these terms and conditions of use carefully before accessing. These terms and conditions set out how you may use our service by managing and designing electronic applications that are compatible with the nature of the commercial activities and services practiced by the holder of your own trademark for the purpose of displaying your products or providing your various commercial services to the consumers in the Egyptian market through your electronic platform established through our platform herein after referred to as “application “or “ OPPA” You agree to abide by these terms and conditions
These terms, “Company”, “Us”, “Our” or” “OPPA” refers to the application and “user” or “yours” refers to you as a user of OPPA.
Terms and conditions scope
The user wants to design an electronic application that fits the nature of the activity he practices, and he acknowledges that the nature of the relationship existing between him and the company is to provide services where the company provides the user with services to create, manage and design the electronic application appropriate to the nature of the commercial activity in accordance with the company’s policy and regulations, and the user acknowledges that he has seen and agreed to all The conditions of the company’s policy and regulations and agreed to include his name in the list of OPPA’s subscribing customers to the application, in order to display its various products and services to users of the electronic application in accordance with the company’s systems and policies as follows:
The electronic application is a platform that allows you to create an electronic application commensurate with the nature of the commercial or service activity that you practice through your own brand for the purpose of displaying your products or providing your services to the consumers via your own application.
OPPA offers its users who wish to subscribe its services the following features: –
– Creating and designing an electronic application commensurate with the nature of the business of the user of the application “OPPA’s Client” that is operable on (ANDROID – IOS) systems and OPPA is committed to showing it and making it available to users through its application, as well as showing the application to customers or consumers of “OPPA client” the application user and allowing them Download it independently via various electronic download platforms.
– Giving the user the instructions to control the application that creates its commercial activity through entering the application, downloading and adding its various products and services to the customers and consumers and allowing him to register his customer’s database, communicate with them, accept their requests and implement it.
– Providing various electronic payment and shipping tools for the customers of “your” application that are advertised through the company’s application, within the limits of the contracting partners with “OPPA” if any , and “OPPA” is not obligated with this condition in the event that no partners are applicable to provide this service .
– Providing electronic marketing services for the products or services offered by the user through the application for which they are created, in order to facilitate access to potential customers, as soon as the user expresses a desire to receive that service and notifies the company in writing – and after paying the fees for that service – and the company provides electronic marketing services according to the mechanisms And the platforms that it deems appropriate and in accordance with the vision and policy of the company published and announced, and which the user acknowledges to see and agree to.
– In the event that the user wishes (OPPA customer) and after paying the fees for those services, the company will provide him with the following services (a report that includes an analysis of customer behavior on the user’s application platform and any other platforms through which the user’s application products are marketed – Provide assistance in managing relationships with Customers registered through the application, following up on the mechanisms of implementing their requests, providing technical advice and appropriate solutions to the problems that the user faces with his customers – as well as providing direct link services through the application between stores and major suppliers).
– The user has accepted and agreed without objection in the future that all of the aforementioned services are subject to change and amendment according to the vision and policy of the company, once the user is notified via his e-mail or his account on the application. This includes the method that the company determines to pay the financial obligations owed to it from the user
– The company does not buy or sell items. THE COMPANY is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the user of the application and its customer who accepted to deal with him via his application. OPPA will not be responsible for other users’ content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post In particular:
We may modify these terms for any reason at any time, by posting a new version on our application and these changes do not affect rights and obligations that arose prior to such changes. Your continued use of OPPA following the posting of modified terms will be subject to the terms in effect at the time of your use. Please review these terms periodically for changes. If you object to any provision of these terms or any subsequent modifications to these terms or become dissatisfied with our application in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of our application.
To use our service you need to register as a member on our application. When you do so, you will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on our application.
As a Member, you represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder; (b) your access and use the application will be for business purposes only; and (c) for Members who are business entities, the address you provide when registering is the principal place of business of your business entity. For purposes of this provision, a branch or liaison office will not be considered a separate entity and your principal place of business will be deemed to be that of your head office.
As a Member, you represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of OPPA is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You are committed to maintaining the quality standards in which you provide your products or services via the application, and to be in compliance with the consumer protection law or any laws in force within the Arab Republic of Egypt that are compatible with the nature of the service or product that you provide via the application, and you fully accept Responsibility for the content or source of the products offered through the application.
He acknowledges and undertakes that he is the owner of the mark and the trade name that will be published on the application and that he bears full civil and criminal liability if it is proven that the trademark or trade name is imitated. The company has the right, willingly, without referring to the user or stating any reasons for stopping the user’s application as soon as it discovers that there are any problems or disputes regarding the trademark used by the user or the intellectual property rights associated with the products advertised by the user on his application.
– Agrees and acknowledges the right of the first party to put the name and trademark (OPPA) and company data in the sections of the (OPPA) application next to the rest of (OPPA) customers, and to refer to the application as being supported by the company “OPPA”, and also pledges to allow the company (OPPA) to use His name and trademark for marketing purposes.
– Acknowledges the ownership of OPPA for all customer lists, data and information – current and future – registered via the online application and has full rights to follow up on the progress of the implementation of customer requests and analyze their activities via the application.
– He shall pay 50% of the value of each advertisement displayed on the application, according to a transfer to the company’s bank account.
– He shall pay all financial obligations resulting from the implementation of that agreement – for example but not limited to (taxes – as well as pay the licensing fees mentioned in the Egyptian Press and Media Regulation Law No. 180 of 2018 if he is carrying out an activity consistent with the activities stipulated in the law and its executive regulations … … etc) – or that has been regulated under special laws, current or future, inside the Arab Republic of Egypt and subject to user activity that results from the implementation of this agreement, and the company is not responsible for any of those obligations except within the limits of the obligations required by the provisions of Egyptian law.
– He shall comply with the instructions and policy of the company, published and announced through the application, and subject to change and amendment. In the event that the second party does not adhere to the instructions and policies of the company, after a written notification or through his account on the application and through a text message or a phone call, the first party has the right to suspend the second party’s use of the application until it is confirmed that he has implemented those instructions
– He Acknowledges and undertakes that the company will not be liable before the customers of the application – the requesters of the product or service – for any damages or losses caused by the user during the supply or provision of the service or the product to the customers of the application, regardless of the type of responsibility, and in the event that the application clients return to the company with any legal claims resulting from The user’s mistake, negligence or negligence, the company has the right to refer to the user for the value of the claim in addition to compensation for the financial and moral damages the company suffered as a result of the user’s action.
Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that the User Content that will be submitted, posted or displayed shall:
You as a member also undertake, represent and warrant that,
In the event of breaching any of what is mentioned above, We reserves the right in our sole discretion to remove, modify or reject any User Content that you submit to, post or display on the application which we reasonably believe is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject OPPA or our affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in OPPA’s sole discretion.
If any Member breaches any Terms, or if OPPA has reasonable grounds to believe that a Member is in breach of any Terms, OPPA shall have the right to take such disciplinary actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation:
Without limiting the generality of the provisions of the Terms, a Member would be considered as being in breach of the Terms in any of the following circumstances:
OPPA reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental or regulatory authorities, law enforcement bodies, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and policies, OPPA may disclose the Member’s identity, contact information and/or information regarding the Member’s account(s), transactions or activities carried out on or via the application, if requested by a government, regulatory or law enforcement body or an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. OPPA shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and Member agrees not to bring any action or claim against OPPA for such disclosure.
OPPA may, at any time and in our reasonable discretion, impose limitations on, suspend or terminate the Member’s use of any Service or the application without being liable to the Member if OPPA has received notice that the Member is in breach of any law or agreement OPPA is obligated by.
Confidentiality and non-competition
– The user undertakes to maintain the complete confidentiality of the data and information of the company and not to disclose any, whether they are written, visual or audio, and the user of OPPA application services is not entitled to use or affect any in any way before obtaining the prior written approval of the company.
– The user undertakes that the customer information and data – current and future – contained in the application is the property of OPPA and that any attempt on the part of the user to attract, investigate, transfer, exploit or use that data or information is a breach of the contract that justifies the company to terminate it while preserving its full right to request appropriate compensation From the user.
– The user acknowledges that the above mentioned restrictions are necessary in order to protect commercial interests, confidential information and customer contact information, and to ensure the implementation of the agreement in good faith.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the services provided by OPPA on or through the application are provided “ as is “ , “ as available” and “ with all faults”, and OPPA hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to , any warranties of condition, quality. Durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions and undertakings are hereby excluded.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, OPPA makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or correctness of any information provided on or through the application; OPPA does not represent or warrant that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Application does not violate any third party rights.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the application is done at each User’s sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its own or to OPPA’s computer system(s) or any loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
OPPA is not in any way involved in any financial transactions. As a result, you hereby acknowledge and agree that OPPA is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and the Application at your own risk
OPPA shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
You as a member further agrees that OPPA is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any User Content or other material transmitted through the application or Services, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such User Content or other material rests entirely with the Member. OPPA reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the Member, in which event the Member shall cooperate with OPPA in asserting any available defenses. The limitations and exclusions of liability to you under the Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall apply whether or not OPPA has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
Under no circumstances shall OPPA be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or the Services accessed or delivered through the application or the creation or fulfillment of contracts resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or non-performance of third parties or any suspension or disruption of transportation or business operation (including but not limited to delays or disruption of the resumption of work or operation ordered by any government agency) in the event of a national or regional spread of epidemic or pandemic.
All content included on the application, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the exclusive property and copyright of OPPA and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Egyptian laws and international treaties and/or convention.
OPPA is not liable for any infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights, arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Application, or items advertised on the Application, by end users or any other third parties.
If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may submit a notification to OPPA together with a request to OPPA to delete the relevant Content in good faith. The notification and the request must contain the following information:
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to OPPA. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify OPPA. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of OPPA under this User Agreement or at law, OPPA may limit, suspend or withdraw a user’s access to the application and/or a user’s membership of the application or remove hosted content. Also OPPA can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or any law.
– It is agreed upon between the two parties that in return for the company to implement the scope of work – subject of this agreement- the user shall pay the sums stipulated in the link of terms and conditions which is considered as an annex to that agreement and an integral part of it. No. (1), by transferring to the company’s bank account shared on the generated invoice or according to the payment mechanism specified by the company and subject to modification according to the desire and discretion of OPPA, after notifying the user in writing via e-mail or via his account on the application within a maximum period of 10 working days.
– In the event that the user stops paying or is late in the dates specified in this clause or in the annex of that agreement that organizes the payment mechanism, the company has the right to suspend the provided service temporarily until the user’s fees are paid in addition to the activation fees estimated by OPPA.
– The user acknowledges the company’s right in the event of a delay in payment for a period of 45 days to delete and remove the application data, which includes its customer database, and if the user requests to retrieve that data, he shall pay additional fees estimated according to the vision and policy of the company.
– The amounts specified in Appendix No. (1) of this contract do not represent any additional requests to increase, amend or add new services, and the user acknowledges that in the event of a service request to increase, amend or add new services related to the subject of that agreement, the cost of those additional services will be agreed upon and It must be approved by both parties.
– In the event that additional services are requested, the user is obligated to do so in writing by e-mail, explaining the new services to be added.
– The company shall prepare a list of fees and in exchange for providing new services to obtain the user’s consent for them through his account on the application or via his e-mail.
– The invoice of the user will be issued monthly, including the amounts due for the additional services.
– The user shall pay the value of the additional services added to his monthly invoice according to the payment mechanism agreed upon in Appendix No. (1) of this contract.
First: The cost of implementing the scope of business:
Third: the payment method
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by OPPA. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the services:
OPPA takes reasonable measures (physical, organizational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information and to safely store your personally identifiable information. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your personal information can never be guaranteed. OPPA has no control over the practices of third parties (e.g. application links to this Site or third parties who misrepresent themselves as you or someone else). You agree that OPPA may process your personal information that you provide to it for the purposes of providing the services on OPPA and for sending marketing communications to you.
OPPA encourages buyers and sellers on the application to provide feedback on each other’s conduct after a transaction has closed as this helps all users know what it is like to deal with the said buyer/seller. Your feedback will be displayed along with your user ID on the application. You cannot retract the feedback once you have left it. OPPA will not be responsible or liable in any way for the feedback that you post on the Site. You agree not to make comments that are not factual in nature including without limitation making any racist comments, using profanity, abusing another user, disrespecting another culture or any other derogatory or inappropriate comments. You further agree not to post feedback in order to solicit sales outside of the Site and not to display contact information of any person within any feedback. If you continuously receive negative feedback ratings, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of OPPA under this User Agreement or at law, OPPA reserves the right to suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the application and/or your membership of the OPPA.
The term of this commitment is Monthly, Quarterly, semi annually or annually, based on the paid subscription, and in the event that the company continues to implement the agreement, this commitment is considered to be renewed for a similar period. Without prejudice to any termination cases, the company has the right to terminate the agreement at any time and shall notify the user in writing via his account on the application or via e-mail within a maximum period of 5 working days before terminating the contract and all financial transactions.
The two parties have agreed not to violate any of the provisions of this agreement, and with the exception of the cases mentioned in the beginning of that agreement permitting the termination, the two parties have agreed that this agreement shall be considered terminated on its own without warning or a court ruling in the event that any of the following:
– The user shall have the right to terminate the agreement without incurring any costs or paying compensation within the first three months from the date of receiving the application – subject of that agreement- , unless it appears to the company that it has suffered damage resulting from the user’s desire to terminate, and if the user wants to terminate the agreement after that period, he shall pay three months Additional compensation for unilateral termination on his part.
– After passing of the first three months, and if the user wishes to terminate the agreement, the notification shall be made in writing 21 days prior to the date of termination (during the period of validity of the monthly bill and before the date of issuing the next maonth’s bill), otherwise the user is obligated to pay the bill due for the next month and continue providing the service in that the month.
– In the event that the user breaches any of the terms of that agreement or the company’s published and announced policy through its application (OPPA), or if he does not adhere to government legislation and regulations for practicing commercial activity with his obligation to compensate the company for the damages that incurs as a result of that breach (and the damage is proven once the user does not comply with the aforementioned laws and regulations or breach the terms of the contract).
– In the event that the user divulges company secrets, seizes customer data, or attempts to establish a competing activity, whether he does so himself or facilitates that for others, the user bears the burden of proving his goodwill and that he has taken appropriate procedural measures to prevent that breach.
Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of OPPA under this Agreement or at law or otherwise, OPPA may limit, suspend or withdraw your membership and / or your access to the application at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold OPPA and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
None of the provisions of this User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and OPPA and you shall have no authority to bind OPPA in any manner whatsoever.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) and any (“Dispute”) arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be submitted to the relevant Egyptian courts in accordance with Egyptian laws.
You hereby grant OPPA the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that OPPA may at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates or to any person without requiring your further specific agreement. OPPA agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the application. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of OPPA, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of OPPA.
If any clause of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this Agreement. This Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and OPPA with respect to the subject matter hereof.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, Egypt laws. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this Agreement for any reason.
any notices to OPPA from you shall be given by you by email to OPPA with a physical copy sent to us by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by OPPA by return email. Any notices to you from OPPA shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email to the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.